Commencing June 1st 2018 a number of changes regarding the support offered to Post-Primary Mathematics teachers will come into effect. These changes are as follows:
- The Maths Development Team will be known as Post-Primary Mathematics – PDST
- The website projectmaths.ie will remain live until June 2020. After this time these resources will only be accessible through scoilnet.ie.
- A copy of your official CPD attended since 2009 to date can be obtained from the administrator firstname.lastname@example.org. Commencing September 1st 2018 all further CPD events attended will be recorded through the PDST data management system.
- From June 1st Schools who wish to request a school support visit in maths or any other area of the curriculum should request same here. Details of how to apply have been emailed to all schools
School Visits Requests: http://dmsnew.pdst.ie/school/register
Support will be offered from September 1st 2018 as follows:
- A suite of 6 evening workshops available in Drumcondra, Dublin West, Athlone, Portlaoise, Limerick and Galway Educations Centres for NQTs who have qualified since 2014. Details for each workshop will be available on projectmaths.ie, booking through http://www.pdst.ie/onlinebookinginformation
Early registration advisable as places are limited.
Please note: If your details don’t exactly match the details in the Teaching Council database,you won’t be able to sign up. So check your registration on the Teaching Council website first to verify the spelling of your name and Teaching Council number. For example a gap between O’Neill and O’ Neill will mean you cannot register if it is not the same as on Teaching Council database.